ASC Reno Competition Students Only – Field Engineer
Apply For This Job:Email Us
Students can apply through Brazen at the ASC Reno Competition. Please do not apply through this page.
The Field Engineer is responsible for interpretation of plans and specifications, scheduling and coordinating work between subcontractors, job-wide safety, producing detailed quality check lists, coordination of self-performed work, walking inspections and tracking and reporting daily job production.
Job Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to):
- Insure and verify due dates of submittal logs are accurate and align with the installation dates on the Master Schedule.
- Assist the Project Superintendent with the establishment and implementation of Level 10 Project Quality Plan.
- Acquire training requirements for future assignments as a Field Supervisor and then Superintendent.
- Other duties upon request.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Field Engineer in commercial construction industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management of Engineering or related field.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Viewpoint or similar) and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- Apply a complete and proficient understanding of construction management, engineering, safety, scheduling, estimating, budgets, costing and procurement.
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership, detail oriented, problem solving, initiative and teamwork.
- Proven ability to fulfill project development to project closeout responsibilities.
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand/finger motions, arm extensions, sitting, standing, and walking jobsites that include uneven and changing site conditions. As well as climbing stairs and ladders, etc.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.