Apply For This Job:Email Us
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Performs quantity take-offs.
- Assist in developing estimates by evaluating drawings, building plans, specifications, & related documents.
- Prepare detailed instructions to bidders, trade specific scope of work and comprehensive bid packages.
- Directs, coordinates and provides information and documents to subcontractors.
- Assist with bid review and ensure scope of work matches the quote.
- Conducts reviews of milestone documents to identify and communicate the development of changes to the team
- Communicates with architects and consultants to clarify scope of work, materials, and schedule requirements, and documents these clarifications.
- Perform pre-bid site walks and document existing conditions.
- Actively participates in the internal estimate review process.
- Assists with final assembly of estimate for presentation to owner.
- Keeps current with latest estimating technology and techniques.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills internally with construction management team, and externally with owner, architect, engineer, and subcontractors
- Other duties upon request.
- 1-3 years of experience as Cost Engineer in commercial construction industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, or Civil Engineering preferred but not required
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- General knowledge of negotiated bids, hard bids, and GMP processes
- Experience working with software such as OST, Bluebeam, Excel, etc.
- Strong math and analytical skills; attention to detail.
- Organized, efficient, able to multi-task effectively, hardworking, and dedicated
- Able to thrive in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and both oral and written communication skills.
- Enjoys being part of a collaborative team and a fun work environment
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, as well as extending hands and arms in work areas.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.