Equipment Repair Technician
Apply For This Job:Email Us
We are searching for a qualified and ambitious individual to perform maintenance and repairs of equipment and small power tools in a safe and professional manner. The Level 10 Construction Yard is an internal rental center that supplies Level 10 jobsites. This position will be moving to Morgan Hill summer 2022.
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Repair and inspect tools the Yard regularly carry, including cordless tools (drills, impact drivers, grinder, etc.), corded tools (Concrete Drills, Concrete Vibrators, Skillsaw, etc.), Air tools (Breakers, Chipping guns), Warehouse forklifts, Reach lift, Scissor lifts, Small gas engine equipment (Pressure washers, Jumping jacks, Water pumps, etc.), Vehicles and Kawasaki Mules
- Inspect all equipment and tools after the return from jobsites
- Determine tools that are safe to use and what needs to be repaired
- Coordinate with outside vendors for the repairs of heavy equipment, vehicles, and some tools
- Complete oil changes on small gas engines
- Document all repairs done on equipment and providing updates to the maintenance manager
- Occasional traveling to jobsites for repairs
- All tools will be furnished by Level 10 construction and are property of Level 10 Construction
- 2+ years of tool repair or mechanic experience
- Knowledge of both Gasoline & Diesel engines
- General construction knowledge
- Experience with repairing and maintaining construction equipment and common power tools
- Knowledge of Electric driven power tools
- Duties require physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, extending hands and arms, kneeling, as well as crouching in work areas under construction
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- May be necessary to lift and carry or manipulate tools
- Ability to perform various tasks for construction projects and operate machinery
- Employee may be exposed to various noise levels ranging from low to high; moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; and risk of electrical shock
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.