Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Apply For This Job:Email Us
This position will be moving to Morgan Hill summer 2021.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Processing Yard AP – Verifying Receipt of Goods, matching vendor delivery tags to invoices processed through Keystyle, verifying pricing.
- Maintaining vendor accounts – review vendor aging reports
- Vendor Invoices set up and maintain files for all vendors.
- Comdata – Upload receipts for credit card purchases, match to charges and apply GL codes.
- Process Job Site Billing
- Job Site Billing Files – Set up and Maintain files for all vendors. Attach packing slips to invoices
- POR, Create PDF’s for all invoices being billed.
- Upload Job Site invoices to the Vista Billing Module at least twice a week, routing for Job Site approval and payment from Corporate office.
- Monthly Uploaded Invoices have been Paid in Vista. Create Spreadsheet and Pay these invoices in the POR system.
- Research and resolve questions involving both Vendor and Job Billing Issues.
- Create Posted and Unapproved Spreadsheet by Exporting information from Vista to an Excel Spreadsheet to keep current on what is Pending, Approved, and being Paid in Vista.
- Run Continuous Billing Report, Printing the invoices.
- Enter Invoices to Monthly Billing Log
- POR Aging Report – Resolve issues with Scott on any invoices with questions that may be holding up the billing process.
- Work with AP Department to resolve any issues.
- Vehicle Reconciliation
- Timecards – Distribute Manual timecards to Employees to complete; afterwards, enter time into ALMobile.
- Archive Inactive and older Vendor and Job Site Files.
- Ordering of Office Supplies.
- Create Open items and Income by Jobs Report – Create Excel Reports from POR and VISTA data.
- Budget Reports – Create Excel Reports from POR and VISTA data.
- Arrange Catering or food/drinks for Yard functions, Meetings and Trainings.
- Other duties upon request.
- 3+ years Accounting/Administrative Assistant experience
- Proficient/Expert in Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with Crystal Reports a huge plus
- Clear communication and writing skills
- Self-Starter/Team player
- Customer Service friendly
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand/finger motions, arm extensions, sitting, standing, and walking jobsites that include uneven and changing site conditions. As well as climbing stairs and ladders, etc.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.