Sr. Project Coordinator
Apply For This Job:Email Us
The Sr. Project Coordinator (Sr. Field Office Coordinator) is responsible for managing the job site trailer(s)’ administrative functions and document control needs. This position works closely with all members of the project team (Project Managers, Engineers and Superintendents).
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Responsible for all project accounting change orders, owner and subcontractor billings, and quotations.
- Maintain detailed and organized files; document and database management.
- Maintain subcontractor files for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes, amendments and payment schedules.
- Participate in proposal, planning preparation and administration of contracts.
- Responsible for maintaining jobsite binders/logs, insurance compliance documents, and RFI’s
- Assist in jobsite trailer(s) set-up and close-out.
- In charge of office supplies, incoming/outgoing mail and coordination of jobsite meetings.
- Assist with new-hire and ongoing employee paperwork.
- Other duties upon request.
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Coordinator, Field Office Coordinator or Accounting role.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, as well as extending hands and arms in work areas.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Level 10’s leadership has built more than 20 million square feet of construction projects and has been at the forefront of constructing in every major market in the Bay Area – commercial, technology, education and healthcare.
- We are a full-service general contractor with an unwavering dedication to integrity and a commitment to innovative and cost-effective building.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.