Apply For This Job:Email Us
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Managing a Windows and Mac environment – performing OS and application deployment, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Provisioning and disabling user accounts in internal databases and applications.
- Workstation imaging and deployment.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new users.
- Monitor IT helpdesk ticketing system and respond to user support requests, either in-person or over the phone.
- Diagnose and resolve workstation hardware or software issues.
- Configuring and troubleshooting user devices – printers, tablets, phones, computer peripherals.
- Documentation of internal procedures.
- Shipping, receiving, and management of IT inventory.
- Assist in the installation of construction jobsite IT equipment.
- Other duties upon request.
- 3+ years of experience working in an IT department.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Preferred Certifications:
- CompTIA A+
- Apple ACSP
- ITIL Foundation
- MCSA: Office 365, Windows 10
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Expertise in MS Office
- Preferred experience with the following software:
- Zoom VC and Phone applications
- Printer Cloud
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and equipment (DNS, DHCP, switches, routers, cabling)
- Experience with VPN solutions
- Experience with O365 and Azure Sync / PowerShell
- Active Directory user maintenance
- Administration of windows clients using Group Policy
- Experience with Endpoint Management tools and remote software distribution / OS imaging
- Experience with Mobile Device Management tools and practices
- Network Printing
- Must be able to handle employee confidential information
- Able to work under little supervision
- High level of professionalism and organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, as well as extending hands and arms in work areas.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be Authorized and Sponsorship not needed to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.