Learning & Development Specialist
Apply For This Job:Email Us
The Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for planning, arranging, and coordinating the delivery of a wide range of training programs, to include content generation, conducting analysis, maintaining learning programs, enrollment scheduling, assignment of instructors, records management, and other activities associated with the development, planning and delivery of training.
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Assess business and learning needs and build learning and performance solutions
- Generate content for learning programs
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning solutions
- Conduct analysis of learning requests
- Develop clear and measurable learning objectives based on validated list of learning needs
- Maintain learning programs that meet organizational needs and implement best practices
- Use a variety of learning techniques
- Assist upper Management in driving the plan for learning programs
- Create learning plans to support the learning needs and in accordance with business specific requirements
- Work with and monitor learning solutions with various departments
- Understand the fundamentals of learning and development
- Using interactive, online learning models
- Develop, and modify learning events
- Identify business outcomes and learning objectives
- Order Training supplies when needed
- Coordinates training days based on availability of meeting rooms and instructors
- Responsible for setting up Management/Department off-site meetings
- In charge of tracking companywide Training records
- Back up-front desk coverage along with other HR team members
- Other duties upon request
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and establish rapport with employees and instructors
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, including training venues outside the office
- Proficient skill level with MS Office, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of construction-related software system, Safety Skills, Vista Viewpoint, inDesign or similar is a plus
- 4+ years’ experience
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, as well as extending hands and arms in work areas.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.