Apply For This Job:Email Us
Are you one of those left brain/right brain marketers who love detail, organization, planning and process, but also are crazy creative and love the opportunity to flaunt your formidable writing and/or graphics talents? If that sounds like you, contact us! Level 10 Construction is looking for a marketing/graphics professional with your rare skills.
Level 10 Construction, ranked the 2nd largest general contractor in Silicon Valley, is seeking an experienced and dynamic marketing/graphics professional to join our growing team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced (or new but highly motivated and talented) marketing/graphics pro to join a company that offers great pay and benefits, the right blend of serious and fun, and amazing opportunity for advancement.
If you have a killer work ethic, are committed to a career in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction space, like being part of a collaborative and highly productive team, and want to work for a company whose portfolio includes some of the most iconic buildings in the Bay Area…send us your resume!
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Produce InDesign proposals, qualifications packages and presentations that convincingly tell the Level 10 story and that are graphically exciting. This involves good graphic abilities and exceptional writing skills.
- Produce supporting collateral, including resumes, project data sheets, etc.
- Produce interview and client Powerpoint (or Keynote or Prezi) presentations.
- Post company news to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
- Post news items
- Update projects, people, awards/rankings, etc.
- External: Assist or lead in production of client/partner email blasts.
- Internal: Assist or lead in production of company newsletter.
- Help arrange, collect and store in-progress photos.
- Help arrange, collect and store professional project photography.
- Help arrange team member headshots.
- Help define and maintain the company brand.
- Help or lead design of proposal template.
- Help or lead design of proposal infographics.
- Help or lead design of RFP and quals submissions
- Help or lead design of slide-deck presentations.
- Help or lead design of in-house graphics (lobby boards, lobby slideshow, etc.).
- Help or lead design of recruiting materials (presentation, brochure, pop-up displays).
- Help or lead design of advertising.
- Help or lead design of event graphics.
- Assist or lead in Level 10’s participation in feature articles.
- Assist or lead in production of press releases.
- Assist or lead in production of award submissions.
- Assist or lead in production of general contractor ranking submissions.
- Assist or lead in production of advertising campaigns.
- Manage planning and execution of company events.
- Manage planning and execution of BD events.
- Help maintain company database of personnel, projects and pursuits.
- Help maintain company server organization.
- Look for continual improvements in how we store/retrieve data for our deliverables.
- Other duties upon request.
- 1-5 years of AEC and/or relevant marketing/graphics experience.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, etc.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (marketing, communications, graphic design).
- Exceptional writing/editing abilities and/or strong graphic design instincts.
- High energy, sense of urgency and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple (often competing) deadlines.
- Well-developed people skills, but ability to work independently.
- Extreme attention to detail and to producing superior work.
- Cool-headed under pressure with a sense of humor!
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, as well as extending hands and arms in work areas.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.