Apply For This Job:Email Us
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for assisting in the process of the company’s in-house payroll. Assisting in full cycle payroll preparation, completing reports, maintaining records and other various assignments as required and requested. Experience with prevailing wages, certified payroll reports, union payments and reporting is a plus.
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Performs material duties of the Sr. Payroll Coordinator when he/she is unavailable.
- Reviews wages computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Maintains accurate records of all wage garnishments and child support orders.
- Cooperates with the Internal Revenue Service and state agencies, providing detailed payroll information as requested.
- Assist employees with payroll questions in-person, through e-mail, and phone.
- Assist in creating, revising and updating process and procedures as necessary.
- Contributes to accounting and company goals by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Perform other related duties as required
- 1-3 years of administrative payroll experience.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, math and computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a computer for an extended period of time, including fine motor skills and manual dexterity.
- 10-key data entry skills a must.
- A dependable team player with business maturity and enthusiasm.
- Strong knowledge of Excel. Must be proficient in other workplace applications, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and online applications.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task efficiently.
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, as well as extending hands and arms in work areas.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.