Sr. IT Specialist
Apply For This Job:Email Us
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Managing a Windows and Mac environment – performing OS and application deployment, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Provisioning and disabling user accounts in internal databases and applications.
- Workstation imaging and deployment.
- Manage Onboarding and training of new users.
- Monitor IT helpdesk ticketing system and respond to user support requests, either in-person or over the phone
- Diagnose and resolve workstation hardware or software issues.
- Configuring and troubleshooting user devices – printers, tablets, phones, computer peripherals.
- Documentation of internal procedures.
- Purchasing, shipping, receiving, and management of IT inventory.
- Assist in the installation of construction jobsite IT equipment.
- Other duties upon request.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in an IT support role.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS.
- Expertise in MS Office 365.
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and equipment (DNS, DHCP, switches, routers, cabling).
- Client PC/Mobile device connectivity – Ethernet, Wireless, VPN.
- Experience with Endpoint Management tools and remote software distribution / OS imaging.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management tools and practices.
- Network Printing.
- Must be able to handle employee confidential information.
- Able to work under little supervision.
- High level of professionalism and organization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is a plus. Equivalent work experience may substitute.
- Industry Certifications, such as CompTIA A+/Network +, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) are a plus.
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, as well as extending hands and arms in work areas.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.