Sr. Marketing/Proposal Coordinator
Apply For This Job:Email Us
The Senior Marketing Coordinator is responsible for working closely with all members of the Marketing team. In the pursuit of new business and ongoing corporate branding and communication, the Marketing Coordinator collaborates with people at all levels of the organization; provides key input on marketing collateral content; communicates complex and highly technical concepts; leads the proposal process (and production of other collateral, as necessary) from start to finish; and proactively seeks out ways to improve both the work product and work processes.
Job Responsibilities includes (but may not be limited to):
- Work collaboratively with marketing team, technical staff and company leadership from the content assignment matrix to proposal delivery to create graphically appealing InDesign proposals and qualifications packages that convincingly tell the Level 10 story.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and project teams to conceptualize and produce presentations for interviews and client meetings.
- Manage calendar of upcoming due dates and activities (including general pre-qualifications).
- Assist the Business Development team in tracking leads; particularly upcoming RFx.
- Plan and coordinate special business development events for clients, architects, etc.
- Create, produce and update other marketing collateral, including brochures and information packages, client specific materials, lobby boards, recruiting materials, etc.
- Post updates, events, rankings and awards to social media.
- Proactively and continually maintain marketing files, website and other systems, including Cosential CRM, project images, proposal template library, project data sheets, personnel project resumes, etc.).
- Other duties upon request.
- 5+ years of AEC marketing experience, including 5 years of experience working independently.
- Thorough understanding of AEC industry terminology and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of firm’s practice, clientele, goals, policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of personal responsibility and accountability.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Apple Keynote highly recommended.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal direction.
- In Office. Not a remote position.
- Duties required physical abilities such as repetitive hand and finger motion, sitting, standing, walking, as well as extending hands and arms in work areas.
- The individual is required to occasionally move around the office and constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, etc.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Level 10 Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE: Level 10 Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Level 10 Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Level 10 Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Level 10 Construction encourages applicants of all ages.