200 Park Team Installs SpeedCore System Mock-Up
Source: Level 10 Construction
Exciting progress on our 200 Park project. Level 10 Construction and Schuff Steel completed the next step in the implementation of the SpeedCore (CF-CPSW: Concrete-Filled Composite Plate Shear Wall) system with the fabrication and erection of a full-size component mock-up.
Some 200 Park/SpeedCore facts:
- 200 Park is the first California high-rise building constructed using SpeedCore technology.
- Development of SpeedCore was championed by Magnusson Klemencic Associates, the structural engineer on the project.
- Steel sections filled with 10,000 PSI grout comprise the building’s structural core.
- Panels weighing up to 12.5 tons are fabricated offsite by Schuff Steel.
- SpeedCore is fast, safe, strong, efficient.
See the video here